Poggiomarino Tune in to listen to NREL researchers talk about their work to make air travel more sustainable and to learn about the benefits of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), how it is produced and distributed, and who is currently using it. SAF is a near-term option to help decarbonize the aviation industry because SAF is produced from renewable feedstocks and has a substantially lower carbon footprint than petroleum-based jet fuel.
Latest GRCC News
- Save the Date—NYS Truck Voucher Incentive Program Outreach Event: October 12, 2022
- Mapping Tools to Identify Underserved Communities—DOE Justice Week Webinar
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 24, 2022
- Biden Administration Announces New PROTECT Formula Program, $7.3 Billion from Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to Help Communities Build Resilient Infrastructure
- How to Put Community at the Heart of Transportation Projects