New York State unveiled the first fast-charging station for electric vehicles (EV) in Monroe County today—highlighting the Village of Fairport’s role as a first-mover community working to accelerate the use of electric vehicles.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021