New York State unveiled the first fast-charging station for electric vehicles (EV) in Monroe County today—highlighting the Village of Fairport’s role as a first-mover community working to accelerate the use of electric vehicles.
Latest GRCC News
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021
- Transportation Demand Management—Overview and Benefits