New York State unveiled the first fast-charging station for electric vehicles (EV) in Monroe County today—highlighting the Village of Fairport’s role as a first-mover community working to accelerate the use of electric vehicles.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies