where can i buy neurontin Tune in to listen to electric vehicle (EV) deployment experts talk about their work building out Oklahoma’s charging network. This episode features Eric Pollard from the Association of Central Oklahoma Governments, which houses Central Oklahoma Clean Cities, and Leon Ashford from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality. They share insights from the ChargeOK program, which used VW settlement funds to invest $3.1 million in EV charging infrastructure, resulting in 90 new DC fast and dual port level two stations. In 2020 alone, charging ports increased by 122%.
Latest GRCC News
- Save the Date—NYS Truck Voucher Incentive Program Outreach Event: October 12, 2022
- Mapping Tools to Identify Underserved Communities—DOE Justice Week Webinar
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 24, 2022
- Biden Administration Announces New PROTECT Formula Program, $7.3 Billion from Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to Help Communities Build Resilient Infrastructure
- How to Put Community at the Heart of Transportation Projects