Chicago Area Clean Cities invites you to attend its eighth annual Green Drives Conference and Expo. Green Drives is one of the largest clean-vehicle conferences in the Midwest. It is a must-attend event for government officials, commercial and municipal fleet managers, corporate sustainability officers, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals who want to learn how to use cleaner, lower emissions fuels and technologies, while saving money. Advanced vehicle technologies, electric vehicles, and alternative fuels will be showcased, including dozens of green vehicles and exhibitors. Attendees not only get a chance to network with experts from throughout the nation and the region, but they learn of first-hand experiences from fleets currently using alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Attendees also get the chance to test drive vehicles of all different sizes.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies