Chicago Area Clean Cities invites you to attend its eighth annual Green Drives Conference and Expo. Green Drives is one of the largest clean-vehicle conferences in the Midwest. It is a must-attend event for government officials, commercial and municipal fleet managers, corporate sustainability officers, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals who want to learn how to use cleaner, lower emissions fuels and technologies, while saving money. Advanced vehicle technologies, electric vehicles, and alternative fuels will be showcased, including dozens of green vehicles and exhibitors. Attendees not only get a chance to network with experts from throughout the nation and the region, but they learn of first-hand experiences from fleets currently using alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Attendees also get the chance to test drive vehicles of all different sizes.
Latest GRCC News
- 2020 National Biodiesel Conference & Expo
- Multi-port, 1+MW Charging System for Medium- and Heavy-Duty EVs: What We Know and What Is on the Horizon?
- Local Clean Energy Champions Advocate for Clean Vehicles
- State taps Fairport for direction on electric vehicles
- Save the Date: GRCC Fleet Electrification Workshop 1/15/20 at I-Square Conference Center