The Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, North America’s leading conference and expo showcasing the real-world application of the latest transportation technologies, drive trains, and clean fuels. ACT Expo combines the best educational content in the industry with a cutting-edge trade show floor showcasing the most innovative technologies on the market today. Connected vehicle technologies, fuel efficiency improvement strategies and equipment, and drivetrain electrification will be key focal points for the 2019 show, set against the backdrop of increased use of alternative fuels, innovative powertrain solutions and economic & environmental fleet sustainability.
Latest GRCC News
- 2020 National Biodiesel Conference & Expo
- Multi-port, 1+MW Charging System for Medium- and Heavy-Duty EVs: What We Know and What Is on the Horizon?
- Local Clean Energy Champions Advocate for Clean Vehicles
- State taps Fairport for direction on electric vehicles
- Save the Date: GRCC Fleet Electrification Workshop 1/15/20 at I-Square Conference Center