A new report from Sandia National Laboratory suggests that one hurdle to installing solar on wooden rooftops–a structural engineering analysis–may be addressed with data showing the strength of comparable rooftops.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021