A ribbon-cutting ceremony held at Memphis International Airport on April 9, 2015 marked the start of a two-year demonstration of the world’s first zero-emissions, hydrogen fuel cell powered ground support equipment.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies