A ribbon-cutting ceremony held at Memphis International Airport on April 9, 2015 marked the start of a two-year demonstration of the world’s first zero-emissions, hydrogen fuel cell powered ground support equipment.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet