The EV Everywhere Workplace Charging Challenge is celebrating a major milestone – it’s now halfway to its goal of 500 Challenge partners committed to installing workplace charging for plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) by 2018. Since its launch nearly three years ago, more than 250 employers have joined as Challenge partners and the installation of workplace charging as a sustainable business practice is growing across the United States. Their efforts have resulted in more than 600 workplaces with over 5,500 charging stations accessible to nearly 1 million employees.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies