The EV Everywhere Workplace Charging Challenge is celebrating a major milestone – it’s now halfway to its goal of 500 Challenge partners committed to installing workplace charging for plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) by 2018. Since its launch nearly three years ago, more than 250 employers have joined as Challenge partners and the installation of workplace charging as a sustainable business practice is growing across the United States. Their efforts have resulted in more than 600 workplaces with over 5,500 charging stations accessible to nearly 1 million employees.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies