The Energy Department supported wind turbine innovation with Pika Energy–developing a process that cut the cost of making a small turbine blade from $1000 to $50–and now features one of the company’s turbines in the lobby of the department’s headquarters in Washington DC.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021