The Energy Department supported wind turbine innovation with Pika Energy–developing a process that cut the cost of making a small turbine blade from $1000 to $50–and now features one of the company’s turbines in the lobby of the department’s headquarters in Washington DC.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet