Since its beginnings in 2002, 224 collegiate teams from San Jose to Beijing – totaling more than 32,000 participants worldwide – have undertaken the most rigorous project of their academic careers: designing and building a solar-powered, energy efficient house. The flagship of these six award-winning, global competitions is the biennial U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon, fetching entries that are both cutting edge and appealing, to meet the energy demands of the average American family – with enough surplus to power an electric vehicle.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet