Since its beginnings in 2002, 224 collegiate teams from San Jose to Beijing – totaling more than 32,000 participants worldwide – have undertaken the most rigorous project of their academic careers: designing and building a solar-powered, energy efficient house. The flagship of these six award-winning, global competitions is the biennial U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon, fetching entries that are both cutting edge and appealing, to meet the energy demands of the average American family – with enough surplus to power an electric vehicle.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021