Earlier this month, leaders in science and industry gathered at the Energy Department’s 2015 American Energy and Manufacturing Competitiveness’s (AEMC) Summit in Washington, D.C. to showcase and celebrate the tremendous accomplishments to date of the Energy Department’s Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative (CEMI), launched just two and a half years ago.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo