Earlier this month, leaders in science and industry gathered at the Energy Department’s 2015 American Energy and Manufacturing Competitiveness’s (AEMC) Summit in Washington, D.C. to showcase and celebrate the tremendous accomplishments to date of the Energy Department’s Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative (CEMI), launched just two and a half years ago.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet