The federal government is the single largest consumer of energy in the nation with a footprint consisting of 350,000 buildings and 600,000 vehicles. With this large portfolio comes a tremendous responsibility to ensure everything is running at optimal condition. The Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP), in collaboration with Oak Ridge National Laboratory, will offer a new training event called the Energy Exchange from August 11-13 in Phoenix, Arizona. The training is geared toward civilian and military federal agencies, as well as partnering organizations that are responsible for a host of energy, water, and sustainability activities in federal building and fleet operations.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo