The federal government is the single largest consumer of energy in the nation with a footprint consisting of 350,000 buildings and 600,000 vehicles. With this large portfolio comes a tremendous responsibility to ensure everything is running at optimal condition. The Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP), in collaboration with Oak Ridge National Laboratory, will offer a new training event called the Energy Exchange from August 11-13 in Phoenix, Arizona. The training is geared toward civilian and military federal agencies, as well as partnering organizations that are responsible for a host of energy, water, and sustainability activities in federal building and fleet operations.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet