The federal government is the single largest consumer of energy in the nation with a footprint consisting of 350,000 buildings and 600,000 vehicles. With this large portfolio comes a tremendous responsibility to ensure everything is running at optimal condition. The Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP), in collaboration with Oak Ridge National Laboratory, will offer a new training event called the Energy Exchange from August 11-13 in Phoenix, Arizona. The training is geared toward civilian and military federal agencies, as well as partnering organizations that are responsible for a host of energy, water, and sustainability activities in federal building and fleet operations.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021