The Department of Energy hosted an exciting and unique visitor last week: the world’s first commercially available, zero emissions fuel cell electric SUV. The first-of-its-kind vehicle was brought to Washington, D.C. by Hyundai executives from South Korea who were in the United States as part of South Korean President Park Guen-hye’s delegation visiting President Obama.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021