Do you know the atomic weight of hydrogen? It’s 1.008, which makes today, October 8, a great day to celebrate National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day! But at the Department of Energy, we’re not just celebrating the confluence of the calendar and the periodic table. We’re starting to see a hydrogen future to our roads today.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo