When buying a solar power system, hardware is not the only expense. There are also “soft costs”: permits, financing, installation costs, and more. EERE’s SunShot Initiative is working to address those, so that solar power can be even more cost-competitive.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet