When buying a solar power system, hardware is not the only expense. There are also “soft costs”: permits, financing, installation costs, and more. EERE’s SunShot Initiative is working to address those, so that solar power can be even more cost-competitive.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies