When buying a solar power system, hardware is not the only expense. There are also “soft costs”: permits, financing, installation costs, and more. EERE’s SunShot Initiative is working to address those, so that solar power can be even more cost-competitive.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies