Thirty-three small businesses were awarded vouchers in the first round of the Small Business Vouchers (SBV) pilot, a collaborative effort between the Energy Department’s national labs and EERE to create 外汇交易平台 public-private partnerships designed to help small businesses solve their most pressing technical challenges. Requests for assistance for the second round of SBV funding will be accepted through April 10.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet