A newly proposed Energy Department efficiency rule for lightbulbs will make it easier for consumers to make cost-effective, energy efficient choices to light their homes and offices. The proposal marks the next step of a public process that has been underway for more than two years and will continue over the course of this year to keep pace with changes in lighting technology.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo