A newly proposed Energy Department efficiency rule for lightbulbs will make it easier for consumers to make cost-effective, energy efficient choices to light their homes and offices. The proposal marks the next step of a public process that has been underway for more than two years and will continue over the course of this year to keep pace with changes in lighting technology.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet