The fourth U.S.-China Renewable Energy Industries Forum, held June 3 in Washington, D.C., brought together approximately 150 Chinese and American leaders from business, government, and institutes to assess ongoing collaborations and explore new opportunities for joint analysis on clean energy that can help create jobs, drive economic growth, and address climate change—both in China and in the United States.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021