The fourth U.S.-China Renewable Energy Industries Forum, held June 3 in Washington, D.C., brought together approximately 150 Chinese and American leaders from business, government, and institutes to assess ongoing collaborations and explore new opportunities for joint analysis on clean energy that can help create jobs, drive economic growth, and address climate change—both in China and in the United States.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet