Financial support from the U.S. Department of Energy to Oregon’s state energy office has helped the state support energy retrofits for several schools and allowed seven classrooms — previously left vacant due to a lack of heating — to open for students to use. The renovations revitalized a school district, while boosting energy efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies