Financial support from the U.S. Department of Energy to Oregon’s state energy office has helped the state support energy retrofits for several schools and allowed seven classrooms — previously left vacant due to a lack of heating — to open for students to use. The renovations revitalized a school district, while boosting energy efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet