The promise and appeal of renewable energy has long been clear: clean, inexhaustible, domestically sourced electricity could lead to enormous environmental, economic and resiliency benefits. For many years, the narrative included the caveat “…but it’s too expensive.” That story is changing fast, however, thanks to falling renewable energy technology costs, which should help renewable energy continue to grow across the United States.
Latest GRCC News
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021
- Transportation Demand Management—Overview and Benefits