The promise and appeal of renewable energy has long been clear: clean, inexhaustible, domestically sourced electricity could lead to enormous environmental, economic and resiliency benefits. For many years, the narrative included the caveat “…but it’s too expensive.” That story is changing fast, however, thanks to falling renewable energy technology costs, which should help renewable energy continue to grow across the United States.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo