How do you capture the idea of an electrified transportation system in a single graphic? That was the task facing the designers who participated in the Energy Department’s recent EV Everywhere Logo Challenge. Fortunately, 50 artists took on this difficult mission, submitting more than 80 entries. In the end, we picked only one winner: Brian Marquis.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies