How do you capture the idea of an electrified transportation system in a single graphic? That was the task facing the designers who participated in the Energy Department’s recent EV Everywhere Logo Challenge. Fortunately, 50 artists took on this difficult mission, submitting more than 80 entries. In the end, we picked only one winner: Brian Marquis.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet