How do you capture the idea of an electrified transportation system in a single graphic? That was the task facing the designers who participated in the Energy Department’s recent EV Everywhere Logo Challenge. Fortunately, 50 artists took on this difficult mission, submitting more than 80 entries. In the end, we picked only one winner: Brian Marquis.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021