Despite great recent advances in lowering the cost of solar energy, this technology is not yet affordable for every segment of the population. For low-income communities, solar energy is still viewed as a luxury. But new programs are working to expand access to solar energy and create job opportunities for all Americans.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies