Despite great recent advances in lowering the cost of solar energy, this technology is not yet affordable for every segment of the population. For low-income communities, solar energy is still viewed as a luxury. But new programs are working to expand access to solar energy and create job opportunities for all Americans.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet