The state park system across the U.S. is critical to historic preservation, natural history, wildlife conservation, and education. The Energy Department plays an important role in supporting state parks thought clean energy investment. Last year, the Nevada Governor’s Office of Energy used funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program to expand the use of solar power at three off-grid state parks: Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park, Elgin School House State Historic Site, and Beaver Dam State Park.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet