The state park system across the U.S. is critical to historic preservation, natural history, wildlife conservation, and education. The Energy Department plays an important role in supporting state parks thought clean energy investment. Last year, the Nevada Governor’s Office of Energy used funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program to expand the use of solar power at three off-grid state parks: Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park, Elgin School House State Historic Site, and Beaver Dam State Park.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021