The state park system across the U.S. is critical to historic preservation, natural history, wildlife conservation, and education. The Energy Department plays an important role in supporting state parks thought clean energy investment. Last year, the Nevada Governor’s Office of Energy used funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program to expand the use of solar power at three off-grid state parks: Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park, Elgin School House State Historic Site, and Beaver Dam State Park.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo