These days, modeling software is as important to building a car as welding equipment. The Energy Department’s Vehicle Technologies Office is working to make these models as useful and accurate as possible so that manufacturers can build the next-generation of fuel efficient and advanced technology vehicles.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition