These days, modeling software is as important to building a car as welding equipment. The Energy Department’s Vehicle Technologies Office is working to make these models as useful and accurate as possible so that manufacturers can build the next-generation of fuel efficient and advanced technology vehicles.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021