As students head back to school in Massachusetts, they will have an opportunity to learn firsthand about clean energy in the classroom. Several schools in the Southern Berkshire Regional District and across the state are switching to wood pellets for their primary heat source with the Energy Department providing support through our State Energy Program.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet