The 2015 Quadrennial Technology Review is the Energy Department’s strategic document, evaluating progress in clean and sustainable energy and efficient technologies over the past four years. It provides a benchmark and blueprint both in guiding our efforts at improving America’s energy future.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021