The 2015 Quadrennial Technology Review is the Energy Department’s strategic document, evaluating progress in clean and sustainable energy and efficient technologies over the past four years. It provides a benchmark and blueprint both in guiding our efforts at improving America’s energy future.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet