Support from the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) has helped the USDA develop shelters for agricultural equipment that are also generate solar power. The “Solar Shaded AgPort” is a model of interagency cooperation that yields a harvest of savings for American farmers.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet