Support from the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) has helped the USDA develop shelters for agricultural equipment that are also generate solar power. The “Solar Shaded AgPort” is a model of interagency cooperation that yields a harvest of savings for American farmers.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
- 2020 Green Drives Conference & Expo