The Lab-Corps pilot program was launched last year to accelerate the transfer of new clean energy technologies from the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Laboratories into the commercial marketplace. Just six months into the program, we are already seeing some exciting results.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet