This week, the EERE Lab-Corps Initiative graduated its first class of top scientists who’ve gone back to school to gain an entrepreneurial education. With technologies ranging from bioenergy to building efficiencies, this $2.3 million pilot program, managed by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), trains top lab researchers across the nation on how to move high-impact national laboratory-invented technologies into the market.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo