A new innovation pathway is gaining ground –- one that corrals the brightest minds in the nation to bring select breakthrough clean energy technologies to market. The Energy Department’s $2.3 million Lab-Corps Initiative officially commenced in October and is another tool in the EERE arsenal to accelerate the commercialization of clean energy innovation.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition