Through the Energy Department’s partnership with the federal Joining Forces campaign, companies from the energy, manufacturing, transportation, and information technology sectors have committed to hiring approximately 90,000 veterans and military spouses through 2020. EERE works with partners to connect skilled veterans with careers in the clean energy sector.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo