Through the Energy Department’s partnership with the federal Joining Forces campaign, companies from the energy, manufacturing, transportation, and information technology sectors have committed to hiring approximately 90,000 veterans and military spouses through 2020. EERE works with partners to connect skilled veterans with careers in the clean energy sector.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021