Through the Energy Department’s partnership with the federal Joining Forces campaign, companies from the energy, manufacturing, transportation, and information technology sectors have committed to hiring approximately 90,000 veterans and military spouses through 2020. EERE works with partners to connect skilled veterans with careers in the clean energy sector.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet