The Biodiversity Research Institute’s (BRI) new report on a three year research project gives offshore wind developers new information on environmental impacts, including migration patterns of birds and whales. This will help accelerate progress on responsible, sustainable implementation of offshore wind technologies.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet