The Biodiversity Research Institute’s (BRI) new report on a three year research project gives offshore wind developers new information on environmental impacts, including migration patterns of birds and whales. This will help accelerate progress on responsible, sustainable implementation of offshore wind technologies.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition