The Energy Department’s Geothermal Data Repository hit a milestone this past July when it received its 500th submission. This database helps accelerate research and development of geothermal energy resources by providing easy access to the work of hundreds of teams of researchers, engineers and scientists.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet