The Energy Department’s Geothermal Data Repository hit a milestone this past July when it received its 500th submission. This database helps accelerate research and development of geothermal energy resources by providing easy access to the work of hundreds of teams of researchers, engineers and scientists.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo