A mill owned and operated for six generations by the Weisenberger family has been grinding grains in the heart of Kentucky since the Civil War. In 1862, August Weisenberger emigrated from Baden, Germany, to start milling grains in Midway, Kentucky. He purchased the existing three-story stone mill on the banks of South Elkhorn Creek in 1865—the perfect location to harness water power to operate the mill.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet