A mill owned and operated for six generations by the Weisenberger family has been grinding grains in the heart of Kentucky since the Civil War. In 1862, August Weisenberger emigrated from Baden, Germany, to start milling grains in Midway, Kentucky. He purchased the existing three-story stone mill on the banks of South Elkhorn Creek in 1865—the perfect location to harness water power to operate the mill.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021