With a footprint that includes 350,000 buildings, 600,000 fleet vehicles, and $445 billion spent annually on goods and services, the federal government’s actions to reduce pollution, support renewable energy and operate more efficiently can make a significant impact on national emissions. That’s part of the overall goal of a new certificate training series from the Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) being launched to help with education, workforce development and cut energy use in the public and private sectors.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies
- 2023 Clean Cities Training Workshop
- Green Transportation Summit and Expo (GTSE)