DOE is launching a new initiative to analyze data in order to better develop underground resources, including geothermal energy and CO2 storage. It’s called the Subsurface Technology and Engineering Research, Development, and Demonstration (SubTER) Crosscut.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet