DOE is launching a new initiative to analyze data in order to better develop underground resources, including geothermal energy and CO2 storage. It’s called the Subsurface Technology and Engineering Research, Development, and Demonstration (SubTER) Crosscut.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition