DOE is launching a new initiative to analyze data in order to better develop underground resources, including geothermal energy and CO2 storage. It’s called the Subsurface Technology and Engineering Research, Development, and Demonstration (SubTER) Crosscut.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies