DOE is launching a new initiative to analyze data in order to better develop underground resources, including geothermal energy and CO2 storage. It’s called the Subsurface Technology and Engineering Research, Development, and Demonstration (SubTER) Crosscut.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021