Efficiency standards established by the Energy Department help ensure appliances used almost every day such as washer and dryers, dishwashers and refrigerator meet a minimum level of efficiency, which translates to big savings on utility bills. As manufacturers develop more advanced technologies, the Energy Department updates these standards to help consumers keep saving money.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021