Efficiency standards established by the Energy Department help ensure appliances used almost every day such as washer and dryers, dishwashers and refrigerator meet a minimum level of efficiency, which translates to big savings on utility bills. As manufacturers develop more advanced technologies, the Energy Department updates these standards to help consumers keep saving money.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet