Efficiency standards established by the Energy Department help ensure appliances used almost every day such as washer and dryers, dishwashers and refrigerator meet a minimum level of efficiency, which translates to big savings on utility bills. As manufacturers develop more advanced technologies, the Energy Department updates these standards to help consumers keep saving money.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies