Eighty 4th through 8th grade students and educators were special guests at the White House to kick off the administration’s “Week at the National Labs” event from Feb. 29-March 5. Among special invitees were three women from the Office of Energy shadowsocks Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), who led hands-on activities and mentored the youth during the “Day at the Lab” event. The EERE team wowed the students with technology displays and showcased the Energy Department’s growing pipeline of women in STEM.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet