Eighty 4th through 8th grade students and educators were special guests at the White House to kick off the administration’s “Week at the National Labs” event from Feb. 29-March 5. Among special invitees were three women from the Office of Energy shadowsocks Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), who led hands-on activities and mentored the youth during the “Day at the Lab” event. The EERE team wowed the students with technology displays and showcased the Energy Department’s growing pipeline of women in STEM.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition