Eighty 4th through 8th grade students and educators were special guests at the White House to kick off the administration’s “Week at the National Labs” event from Feb. 29-March 5. Among special invitees were three women from the Office of Energy shadowsocks Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), who led hands-on activities and mentored the youth during the “Day at the Lab” event. The EERE team wowed the students with technology displays and showcased the Energy Department’s growing pipeline of women in STEM.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021