Military veterans returning to the workforce possess unique skills, knowledge, and experience to help advance the federal government’s clean energy initiatives. Over the summer, the Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) hosted nine military veteran student interns through the DOE Scholars Program, where each participant worked closely with leaders in advancing clean energy technologies, supporting greater national energy security.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies