Military veterans returning to the workforce possess unique skills, knowledge, and experience to help advance the federal government’s clean energy initiatives. Over the summer, the Energy Department’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) hosted nine military veteran student interns through the DOE Scholars Program, where each participant worked closely with leaders in advancing clean energy technologies, supporting greater national energy security.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies