This week, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM) that provides for collaborative federal and state efforts in six keys areas where action is needed to expand the EV market.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo