This week, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM) that provides for collaborative federal and state efforts in six keys areas where action is needed to expand the EV market.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet