This week, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM) that provides for collaborative federal and state efforts in six keys areas where action is needed to expand the EV market.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021