This week, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM) that provides for collaborative federal and state efforts in six keys areas where action is needed to expand the EV market.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021