Developed with funding and support from the Energy Department’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, a self-loading trailer created by Kelderman Manufacturing is being used by Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas’s biorefinery. Plans are to buy up to 40 additional trailers.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies