Developed with funding and support from the Energy Department’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, a self-loading trailer created by Kelderman Manufacturing is being used by Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas’s biorefinery. Plans are to buy up to 40 additional trailers.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021