Developed with funding and support from the Energy Department’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, a self-loading trailer created by Kelderman Manufacturing is being used by Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas’s biorefinery. Plans are to buy up to 40 additional trailers.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo