Developed with funding and support from the Energy Department’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, a self-loading trailer created by Kelderman Manufacturing is being used by Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas’s biorefinery. Plans are to buy up to 40 additional trailers.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet