A $22 million funding opportunity to study marine and hydrokinetic energy systems was announced today by the Energy Department. The projects funded will help improve monitoring to reduce environmental impacts and lower the cost of generating electricity from waves, tides and currents.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo