A $22 million funding opportunity to study marine and hydrokinetic energy systems was announced today by the Energy Department. The projects funded will help improve monitoring to reduce environmental impacts and lower the cost of generating electricity from waves, tides and currents.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021