The Energy Department’s Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative (CEMI) recently held its Southeast Regional Summit in Atlanta, Georgia. The summit, which brought together more than 200 regional clean energy manufacturing leaders, highlighted the region’s growing strength in building efficient automobiles, advanced high-efficiency gas turbines, advanced composites, and a number of other cutting-edge clean energy technologies.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021