The Department of Energy has recently created the Grid Modernization Initiative (GMI), an ongoing effort that reflects the Obama Administration’s commitment to improve the resiliency, reliability, and security of the nation’s grid, while adding growing amounts of renewable energy.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021