U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and Indian Power Minister Piyush Goyal met this week to exchange insights into U.S. and India energy priorities, celebrate the success of bilateral energy projects, and discuss next steps the countries can take to accelerate climate-change mitigation, economic growth, and improved energy security. In the week leading up to the event, progress was made through U.S. – India Energy Dialogue Working Groups Meetings, including a partnership to advance clean energy deployment.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet