U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and Indian Power Minister Piyush Goyal met this week to exchange insights into U.S. and India energy priorities, celebrate the success of bilateral energy projects, and discuss next steps the countries can take to accelerate climate-change mitigation, economic growth, and improved energy security. In the week leading up to the event, progress was made through U.S. – India Energy Dialogue Working Groups Meetings, including a partnership to advance clean energy deployment.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition