U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and Indian Power Minister Piyush Goyal met this week to exchange insights into U.S. and India energy priorities, celebrate the success of bilateral energy projects, and discuss next steps the countries can take to accelerate climate-change mitigation, economic growth, and improved energy security. In the week leading up to the event, progress was made through U.S. – India Energy Dialogue Working Groups Meetings, including a partnership to advance clean energy deployment.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021