U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and Indian Power Minister Piyush Goyal met this week to exchange insights into U.S. and India energy priorities, celebrate the success of bilateral energy projects, and discuss next steps the countries can take to accelerate climate-change mitigation, economic growth, and improved energy security. In the week leading up to the event, progress was made through U.S. – India Energy Dialogue Working Groups Meetings, including a partnership to advance clean energy deployment.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies