On a bright, crisp October morning in Iowa, I had the privilege to speak at the grand opening of DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol biorefinery—the fourth biorefinery of its kind in the United States and the largest in the world. This impressive plant is equipped to produce 30 million gallons of ethanol each year from the leftover stalks and leaves of the corn plant, called corn stover.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021