On a bright, crisp October morning in Iowa, I had the privilege to speak at the grand opening of DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol biorefinery—the fourth biorefinery of its kind in the United States and the largest in the world. This impressive plant is equipped to produce 30 million gallons of ethanol each year from the leftover stalks and leaves of the corn plant, called corn stover.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet