On a bright, crisp October morning in Iowa, I had the privilege to speak at the grand opening of DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol biorefinery—the fourth biorefinery of its kind in the United States and the largest in the world. This impressive plant is equipped to produce 30 million gallons of ethanol each year from the leftover stalks and leaves of the corn plant, called corn stover.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo