This week, the EV Everywhere Utility Partnership (EV Everywhere UP) observed six months of progress with an Electric Transportation Stakeholder Summit, where partners shared successes, gained feedback and continued the collaboration. Nearly 100 stakeholders met at Ameren Corporation in St. Louis, MO to discuss ways to overcome critical barriers to mass market adoption of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV).
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies