This week, the EV Everywhere Utility Partnership (EV Everywhere UP) observed six months of progress with an Electric Transportation Stakeholder Summit, where partners shared successes, gained feedback and continued the collaboration. Nearly 100 stakeholders met at Ameren Corporation in St. Louis, MO to discuss ways to overcome critical barriers to mass market adoption of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV).
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021