Though humans have been harnessing water to perform work for thousands of years, the evolution of modern hydropower began in the late 1800’s–coincidentally at the same time that Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla were embroiled in a battle now known as the War of the Currents.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet