Though humans have been harnessing water to perform work for thousands of years, the evolution of modern hydropower began in the late 1800’s–coincidentally at the same time that Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla were embroiled in a battle now known as the War of the Currents.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies