The 3D printed Shelby Cobra is a star attraction at the COP 21 conference in Paris, drawing international figures to see it firsthand. It’s one stellar example of American advanced manufacturing, making industry more energy efficient as we transform how we make things.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet