The 3D printed Shelby Cobra is a star attraction at the COP 21 conference in Paris, drawing international figures to see it firsthand. It’s one stellar example of American advanced manufacturing, making industry more energy efficient as we transform how we make things.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies