Many people don’t think much about what happens to water once it goes down the drain. Thanks to a vast network of wastewater treatment facilities in the United States, we’re able to clean and purify our water. In fact, these treatment centers contain valuable resources that could be recovered for beneficial reuse.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021