Many people don’t think much about what happens to water once it goes down the drain. Thanks to a vast network of wastewater treatment facilities in the United States, we’re able to clean and purify our water. In fact, these treatment centers contain valuable resources that could be recovered for beneficial reuse.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo