Many people don’t think much about what happens to water once it goes down the drain. Thanks to a vast network of wastewater treatment facilities in the United States, we’re able to clean and purify our water. In fact, these treatment centers contain valuable resources that could be recovered for beneficial reuse.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet